Astavita Sports: Endurance & Recovery - Vegan Softgels - NSF Certified for Sports
Free Shipping on One-Time Orders over $50
Free Shipping on All Subscriptions
For Muscle Endurance & Recovery
Now available in vegan softgels and NSF Certified for Sports!
An extension of our Healthy Living formula, we designed Astavita Sports to further benefit those who have a routinely active lifestyle, from sports enthusiasts to professional athletes. The primary ingredients natural astaxanthin and tocotrienol remains, working hand-in-hand to provide antioxidative protection and increased cell efficiency at using lipid energy sources. On top of it, Zinc is added to act as a co-factor of SOD1, an important enzyme in the body that helps break down superoxide radicals created as part of the energy generation process, a particularly relevant aspect when the body is pushed hard during training or sporting events.
Astavita Sports is made in the USA and our proprietary formula contains AstaReal® Astaxanthin (Patent# 6,245,818) which has been shown to support:
- Improved endurance threshold*
- Reduced muscle fatigue*
- Decreased recovery time*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Natural Astaxanthin - 12 mg
- Tocotrienol - 20 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc yeast) - 9 mg
- Other Ingredients: Vegan Gel Shell (Non-GMO modified cornstarch, carrageenan, glycerin, sorbitol, purified water), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Palm Stearin.
Take two (2) softgels per day with a meal, as a dietary supplement or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
To assure freshness, store away from heat, light and moisture.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you have any medical condition or are taking any medication or other dietary supplements.
To learn more about Astavita or astaxanthin, please visit our FAQ.
Have further questions or need help ordering? Please contact us.